Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Licking the Chocolate Spoon

Finally got a chance to try out the desserts at SPOON by Alain Ducasse. At HKD225, the sampler of 4 original/classic desserts was good value and gave us the opportunity to try out a few items at one go (important for me who's supposed to be on diet!). I thought the desserts were good, especially the cheese cake but I wasn't completely blown away. Maybe my expectations were too high...
Loved the design of the restaurant and the view of the HK Island skyline is stunning! Perfect place for important dates and marriage proposals...




2 comments:

Powpow said...

where is it?
but you are not suppose to have sweet when you are on diet!
you are allowed to go spa, sleep, shopping etc but not eating, eating and eating ar!

*I wish I can do that on my vacation next week though. =P

Anonymous said...

i see. the cheese cake was good. do they use cheese or milk to for cheese cakes? if so, did you feel sick afterwards?